HIDROSOL STONE PLUS
Brightener, protective and water repellent for synthetic materials.
- Protects against water.
- Improves gloss and enhances the colour.
- For quartz and non-absorbent synthetics.
- Makes cleaning easy.
Hidrosol Stone Plus is a brightener, protector and colour intensifier specially developed for non-absorbent surfaces such as synthetics, quartz agglomerates or natural non-porous or highly polished stone. It is based on non-toxic wetting agents, solvents and non-toxic colour enhancers and protectants.
Hidrosol Stone Plus, boosts the gloss and enhances the natural colour of the treated surfaces after its application, generating a thin film that is completely transparent and colourless
providing high protection against water stains. Treated surfaces also have a soft feel and are easier to clean.
Thanks to these features, Hidrosol Stone Plus is the most recommended product to be used in cases where a typical water repellent (designed for absorbent surfaces) cannot be used.
Suitable for both professional and home use. Hidrosol Stone Plus can be used by all types of users for its ease of use.
Hidrosol Stone Plus can be applied regularly to keep the surface gloss intact.
Hidrosol Stone Plus is intended to provide protection, enhance the tone and increase the gloss of non-absorbent and/or polished surfaces, such as technological quartz, marble, granite, glazed ceramics, among others, on all types of surfaces and uses:
- kitchen and bathroom worktops,.
- Decorative elements,.
- Bar tops in businesses,.
- Vertical claddings,.
Mode of Application
Hidrosol Stone Plus is a ready to use product, so it does not need to be diluted before its application. Before applying, the surface must be clean and completely dry.
- Moisten a microfibre cloth with Hidrosol Stone Plus.
- Spread the product evenly over the entire surface to be treated.
- Leave it on for 10- 15 minutes.
- Remove excess product with a dry microfibre cloth.
- Rub the surface, preferably with circular movements, until the desired gloss is obtained.
- Metal containers of 0.5 litres+box, 1, 5 and 10 litres.
- Plastic container of 30 litres.