PROTECTOR STONE PLUS
Stone Plus Protector is an easy to use natural effect stain protector designed for the protection of absorbent surfaces, for indoor and outdoor use, formulated from solvent based organosilicon and fluoropolymers derivatives.
The treated surfaces acquire a water-repellent and oil-repellent protection, preventing them from absorbing water, as well as oils and greases. As a result, the fouling tendency is reduced, increasing the ease of cleaning and thus reducing maintenance costs. These special qualities make the product ideal to protect those materials that are frequently used and that must remain in optimum condition during their service life, such as kitchen worktops, marble or granite tables, restaurant floors, façades, etc.
The generated colourless protective barrier repels water, efflorescence, and humidity by combining the stain protection with the water-repellent action. In addition, its high concentration of active ingredient protects against the most penetrating and difficult to remove stains such as: grease, cooking oils, ketchup, coffee, etc.
It does not generate a film on the surface, but reacts chemically with the surface, giving it the properties mentioned above. This allows water vapour and atmospheric gases to pass through, for which its application does not alter the surface perspiration and therefore, does not cause condensation problems like other film-forming products.
It can be applied on all types of absorbent surfaces to which water and oil repellent properties want to be added. It can be applied to marble, granite, limestone, terrazzo, natural stone, concrete, terracotta, ceramic materials, etc.
Mode of Application
- Stone Aquo Protector is a ready to use product, therefore it does notneed to be diluted before use. Before applying the product, make sure that the surface is absorbent, it is completely clean, dry and without poorly adhered debris.
- Then apply the product with a brush, a short haired roller or a cloth and spread it evenly over the entire surface until the surface is properly saturated. The best results are obtained when two wet-on-wet layers are applied. (For highly absorbent and porous materials, it may be necessary to apply one or two additional layers to achieve total saturation of the same.)
- Then let the surface absorb the treatment. If the application of the product has been excessive regarding the absorbent characteristics of the surface, the excess must be removed using a cloth slightly dampened with the product within no more than 30-40 minutes.
- Finally, let the product react with the surface for a few hours. The total reaction of the product occurs 24 hours after application.
- For maintenance cleaning of the protected surfaces, use a neutral cleaner.
- Metal containers of 5, 10 and 25 litres.