Rust remover for non-limestone natural stone.
- High concentration.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Easy application.
- Immediate results.
- Special for non-polished surfaces.
Oxiclean LG is a concentrated rust remover cleaner, based on a mixture of high-power inorganic acids, degreasing agents, surfactants and specific moisturisers, which remove all kinds of non-deep rust stains and calcareous incrustations in mineral materials such as granite, brick, concrete, tile or natural non-limestone stones, among others.
Thanks to its components, Oxiclean LG reacts with iron oxide, which is insoluble in water, transforming it into soluble chemicals. This allows to remove the stains quickly and effortlessly.
Just spray Oxiclean LG over the stain to be removed, let it act and rinse with water.
Oxiclean LG also removes salts deposits, such as calcareous incrustations or efflorescence, by chemically decomposing them into CO2 and easily removable chemical derivatives by a light rinse.
Formulated with moisturizers and surfactants, Oxiclean LG also removes pigment dirt, such as soot or pollution, as well as organic dirt, such as moss, lichen or verdigris, combining a detergent and rust remover action in a single product.
Oxiclean LG, therefore, is especially suitable for deep cleaning in acid-resistant materials such as:
- Clays and porcelain tiles.
Oxiclean LG is to be used when a strong product is required for a thorough cleaning of rust, salts or pollution stains on acid-resistant mineral surfaces. For example:
- Floors or façades of brick,.
- Natural non-limestone stones.
Mode of Application
OXICLEAN LG is a concentrated product, so it must be diluted before use. The degree of dilution must be adapted to each particular cleaning and surface. As an orientation dosage, it can be diluted with up to 3 parts of water.
The following indications must be followed for its use:
- Lightly moisten with water the surface to be cleaned.
- Apply Oxiclean LG, impregnating the surface with a brush or low pressure spray.
- Leave the product on for a few minutes. The reaction time may vary depending on the state of
the surface. 2-3 minutes are usually sufficient for surface dirt and 15-20 minutes for rust and highly adhered or deep dirt such as rust spots.
- Scrub with a bristle brush if necessary.
- Rinse with plenty of water, preferably hot and pressurized.
- Reapply if dirt is persistent.
- Plastic containers of 5, 10 and 10 litres.