Multipurpose paint stripper for low/non-porous surfaces.
Neodecapint Total is a low viscosity paint stripper free of chlorinated solvents designed for the removal of varnishes, glues, lacquers, paints and even asphalt remains on low or non-porous surfaces.
Neodecapint Total has a medium viscosity, giving it an optimal adhesion on the coating to be stripped, so it is suitable to be used on both vertical and horizontal surfaces. In addition, its special composition combines two different modes of action:
- On the one hand, this paint stripper effectively dissolves polymers from resins and paints in a
few minutes, softening the coating and allowing it to be easily removable
- On the other hand, Neodecapint Total passes through the coating and reaches the base of
the same on the surface. At this point, it eliminates the adhesion of the coating, allowing it
to peel off more easily.
This mode of action allows the process to be fully effective and fast without having to resort to highly toxic solvent-based products such as dichloromethane.
Neodecapint Total can be used on all types of surfaces, (except for plastics), since it does not chemically affect them. Therefore, it can be used on urban furniture of different materials, metals, wood, polished natural stone surfaces, etc.
Neodecapint Total is suitable for the removal of all types of coatings in:
- Polished natural stone.
- Porcelain materials.
- Wood or metals varnished or lacquered.
Mode of Application
Neodecapint Total is a ready to use product, therefore it does not require dilution before use.
- Apply Neodecapint Total on the surface to be stripped, ensuring to spread a layer of 300-400
microns of the product.
- Leave the product on for a few minutes. On non-porous surfaces it will be observed that the
paint begins to deteriorate, losing gloss and wrinkles appear on the surface.
- Then remove the stripped paint. Depending on the type of surface it can be performed with
the aid of a spatula or scraper, or with a hydro-cleaner.
- Finally, rinse the surface with a cloth dampened with water.
- Plastic container of 0.5L+Sprayer.
- Industrial packaging: 5, 10 and 30 litres.