Permanent anti-slip action for vitrified surfaces.
- Ready to use.
- Permanent action.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- It does not change the colour.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Anti-slip is a chemical formulated with inorganic acids, wetting agents and reactive substances, which chemically transform the surface on which it is applied, thanks to a chemo-mechanical
procedure, reducing its slipperiness in wet conditions.
In this way, anti-slip treated surfaces increase their slip resistance in wet conditions, this treatment resulting more economical than the installation of a new non-slip floor. In addition,
since Anti-slip chemically and irreversibly transforms the surface, its durability is extremely high, contrary to what happens when applying products based on resins and developed for the same purpose.
Therefore, Anti-slip is especially recommended for use on vitrified mineral surfaces, enamelled or highly polished mineral surfaces, such as: ceramic, porcelain, stoneware, mosaic, polished
concrete, terrazzo tile, limestone… etc.
Anti-slip does not change the colour of treated surfaces and is suitable for both exterior and interior. The product can also be reapplied to surfaces on which it has been previously used.
Optimal performance and commissioning. Anti-slip is applied and reacts quickly, so Anti-slip treated pavements have a quick service start.
Anti-slip is effective on most surfaces used in construction, such as: mortars, terrazzo, limestone, stoneware and porcelain tiles, and even on vitrified and enamelled surfaces, such as bathtubs, shower trays… etc. Therefore, it is especially recommended to be applied in moderate to heavy transit areas where slippage wants to be avoided. For example:
- Indoor and outdoor pavements.
- Shower trays or enamelled baths
- Public buildings
Mode of Application
Anti-slip is a ready to use product, so it does not need to be diluted before applying. Before applying the anti-slip treatment it is strongly recommended to perform a test to check the final
surface result and appearance and to adjust the product drying time.
- Initially apply the product to the surface by spraying or mopping.
- Then let it dry for the estimated time in the previous test, (usually a contact time of 5-10 minutes is sufficient). To achieve an optimal homogeneity in the surface finish, it is
recommended to work with 15-20 m2 areas.
- Finally, rinse with plenty of water until the surface has a pH= 7-8.
- Plastic container of 0.5 and 1 L.
- Industrial packaging of 5, 30 and 60 L.