PROTECTOR STONE AQUO
- Stone Aquo Protector is an water based anti-stain protector, formulated with high-quality oil-repellent and moisturizing agents, which makes the surfaces to which it is applied repellent to stains, preventing dirt from adhering strongly or penetrate by capillary action.
- In this way, the treated surfaces are protected by a totally invisible, highly durable barrier that allows the material to “breathe” without changing the colour or gloss of the surface, while preventing the surface from absorbing: oils, greases, sauces, coffee and other beverages, facilitating its cleaning and maintaining its original appearance for long periods of time without requiring any special maintenance to preserve its properties.
- Its water-based formula makes it odourless and safe for the operator and end-user. Thanks to this characteristic, it is suitable for indoor and outdoor application on all types of absorbent surfaces, both natural and synthetic. It can also be applied even to surfaces that contain a high moisture content, such as after a thorough cleaning. This peculiarity allows optimising the application costs, since it is not necessary for the surface to be completely dry, as is the case with equivalent products containing organic solvents.
- It also has water-repellent properties, for which the protective barrier also slows water absorption. This characteristic reduces problems caused by water, such as formation of salts and white efflorescence, appearance of rust stains, moulds, etc.
Stone Aquo Protector is suitable to be applied on all types of absorbent surfaces where oil-repellent and anti-stain properties are desired.
Mode of Application
- Stone Aquo Protector is a ready to use product, therefore it does not need to be diluted before use. Before applying the product the surface must be clean and preferably dry or with a humidity level not exceeding 40%.
- Then apply the product with a brush, roller or spray, spreading it evenly over the entire surface until the product is properly saturated. In very porous materials it is recommended to apply two layers “wet on wet”, with a maximum of 60 minutes between each application.
- Finally, let the product work for a few hours until it is completely absorbed. The surface will be fully protected within 24 hours of its application. If the application of the product has been excessive regarding the absorbent characteristics of the surface, the excess must be removed using a cloth slightly dampened with the product within 30-40 minutes. The tools can be rinsed with water after use. For maintenance cleaning of the protected surfaces, use a pH neutral cleaner-degreaser.
- Plastic containers of 1, 5, 10 and 30 litres.