NEODECAPINT ECO GEL
Stripping gel for low/non-porous surfaces.
- Stripping gel.
- Without chlorinated solvents.
- Fast and effective action.
- Quick drying.
Neodecapint Eco Gel is a stripping gel free of chlorinated solvents, designed for the removal of varnishes, glues, lacquers, paints and even asphalt remains on low or non-porous surfaces.
With medium viscosity, giving it an optimal adhesion on the coating to be stripped, so it is suitable for use on both vertical and horizontal surfaces. In addition, its special composition combines two different modes of action:
- This stripper effectively dissolves polymers from resins and paints in a few minutes, softening the coating and allowing it to be easily removable.
- It also passes through the coating and reaches the surface. At this point, it eliminates the adhesion of the coating, allowing it to peel off more easily.
This mode of action allows the process to be fully effective and fast without having to resort to highly toxic solvent-based products such as dichloromethane.
Neodecapint Eco gel can be used on all types of surfaces, mainly vertical (except for plastics), since it does not chemically affect them. Therefore, it can be used on urban furniture of different materials, metals, wood, polished natural stone surfaces, etc.
It is suitable for the removal of all types of coatings in:
- Polished natural stone
- Porcelain materials
- Wood or metals varnished or lacquered
Mode of Application
Neodecapint Eco Gel is a ready to use product, therefore it does not require dilution before use.
- Apply on the surface to be stripped, ensuring to spread a layer of 300-400 microns of the product.
- Leave the product on for a few minutes. On non-porous surfaces it will be observed that the paint
begins to deteriorate, losing gloss and surface wrinkles appear.
- Then remove the stripped paint. Depending on the type of surface it can be performed with the aid of a spatula or scraper, or with a hydro-cleaner.
- Finally, rinse the surface with a cloth dampened with water.
- Metallic container of: 1, 5 and 10 litres.
- Plastic container of: 30 litres.