HIDROSOL STONE PLUS BLACK
Water repellent – colour enhancer for granites and black marbles.
- High concentration
- Intensifies and restores the original black colour of the stone.
- Optimal water-repellent protection.
- Excellent durability.
Hidrosol Stone Plus Black is a solvent based water repellent based on siloxanes and polysiloxanes specifically designed to be applied on black marble and granite surfaces.
Hidrosol Stone Plus Black has a dual mode of action:
- It provides hydrophobic properties to the surfaces where it is applied. In this manner, the treated stone does not absorb water, reducing the problems caused by the same such as:
appearance of white spots, saline efflorescence, loss of gloss, oxidation… etc. This mode of action is obtained thanks to its silicon-based compounds, high hydrophobic capacity and
excellent resistance to wear and light.
- It intensifies and restores the original black colour of the stone, giving it a high durability deep black hue that conceals small imperfections or streaks in granites and marbles bringing
back their original appearance. Its extremely fine pigments penetrate the stone and improve the visual characteristics of the surface thanks to their high opacity.
Hidrosol Stone Plus Black does not use resins or polymers in its composition, so it acts without altering the surface gloss. This fact makes it especially useful on surfaces with honed or flamed finishes.
Hidrosol Stone Plus Black is suitable to be applied in all types of natural black stone, both vertical and horizontal, such as:
- Countertops or tables
- Decorative elements
Mode of Application
Hidrosol Stone Plus Black is a ready to use product, so it does not need to be diluted before its application.
Before applying Hidrosol Stone Plus Black, the surface must be completely clean, hardened and perfectly dry. In addition, it must be absorbent, otherwise the treatment will not be effective,
generating a sticky surface.
Apply Stone Plus Black on the surface until it is fully saturated. It can be applied with: a short hair roller, brush or low pressure spray, it is recommended to apply it following the “wet on wet” technique in two crossed layers.
Then, let the product be absorbed by the stone for 30 minutes. If after said time Hidrosol Stone Plus Black has not completely penetrated, remove the excess with the help of a cloth / absorbent material, rubbing gently with circular movements
Finally, let the treatment dry completely. After 24 hours the product is 100% effective.
- Metal containers of 0.5 litres+box, 1, 5 and 10 litres.
- Plastic container of 30 litres.